Fire Marshal – Wigan
The Fire Marshal Training course gives an increased knowledge and understanding of fire safety in the workplace. 1 day 9am – 12pm
This qualification gives an increased knowledge and understanding of the reason behind Fire safety standards and regulations within the workplace. It also covers the nature of fire and its progression, associated hazards and risks associated with fire and the control measures that need to be in place to ensure the safety of staff and clients alike. By learning about these points and how they can be put into everyday practice, the role of Fire Marshal can be fulfilled. Students who gain this Fire Marshal Training qualification will know that fire safety is the responsibility of everyone within the workplace and will recognise the consequences of a fire in any premises.
To provide Fire Marshals with the knowledge and understanding of fire awareness within their workplace. Through the identification of their role in fire prevention, the role of Fire Marshal can be filled completely.
Upon completion of the Fire Marshal Training Course, students will be able to identify and describe:
- Fire safety standards
- Fire risk assessments
- Fire extinguishers and their use
- Emergency lighting
- Exit signs
- The nature of fires in the workplace
- The hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- How fire risk is controlled in the workplace
- The principles and practice of fire safety management at work
- How to protect people and property
- The role of the nominated fire warden
- Workplace incident command and control
- Liaising with emergency services on site
Who is the programme for?
The Fire Marshal Training programme is crucial to those who need to be fully qualified and compliant with Fire Marshal rules and regulations. This course is accredited by Centaur Training Services in our own right.