Courses at Your Location
Emergency First Aid in Schools Course
This course helps people understand the role of the first aider within a school setting.
PLEASE CONTACT US TO BOOK THIS COURSE
Upon completion of training, successful candidates will be able to:
- Describe the role of the first aider within a school setting including reference to the use of available equipment and how to record actions and incidents;
- Explain the importance of hygiene in first aid;
- Assess the situation in order to act promptly, effectively and safely in an emergency;
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is in seizure or unconscious;
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded, bleeding or in shock;
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation;
- Provide correct first aid for minor injuries;
- Administer first aid to a choking casualty.
This course costs £495 + VAT for up to 10, £660 + VAT for up to 14 and £895 + VAT for for up to 24 people. Please contact us to book this course on 01772 433080 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an enquiry.