Courses at Your Location
IOSH – Managing Safely
This course is ideal for getting managers up to date on skills needed to tackle health and safety issues within the workplace.
PLEASE CONTACT US TO BOOK THIS COURSE
Managing safely is business focused. The clear hands on format engages and inspires, and has helped a wide variety of businesses raise standards of health and safety. The course is filled with thought provoking, memorable facts and case studies to give a clear understanding of topics. Each module is backed by recognisable scenarios and clear examples, with summaries reinforcing key learning points. The course includes checklists and other materials for students to try out and implement when in their own workplaces. Health, safety and environmental basics are all covered in the course. A few of the benefits of completing this course for you and your business are:
- Greater productivity with fewer hours being lost due to accidents and sickness.
- Active staff involvement improving safety within the workplace.
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures.
- Nationally recognised and respected certification for managers and supervisors.
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
- Assessing and controlling risks
- Understanding hazards
- Understanding responsibilities
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
- A 25 question, multiple format assessment paper
- A risk assessment based project
- Upon completion you will be awarded an IOSH Managing Safely certificate
This course costs £495 + VAT per person for a minimum of 5 people. Please contact us to book this course on 01772 433080 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an enquiry.