iPAD SP1 AED
The iPAD SP1 is designed to be used by minimally trained individuals and is suitable for use almost anywhere that people gather.
The iPAD SP1 is great anywhere whether it is within the workplace, a shopping centre or a hospital, the iPAD SP1 makes saving lives easier than ever. The price includes training for up to 6 staff.
- Ready to go with pads
- Free carry case
- 7 year warranty on the unit.
- Easily switch from Adult to Child mode without changing pads.
- Safety cover prevents accidental switching.
- Smaller child pads also available.
- Ambient noise detector measures level of background noise and adjusts the volume of the voice prompts accordingly.
- Ideal for noisy environments.
- Integrated pad storage meaning the pads are always ready for use and easily checked.
- CPR Detection – the iPAD SP1 detects if CPR is being performed when appropriate and the voice encourages the responder to act accordingly.
- Visual Indicator shows at a glance: Battery life, unit status, pad status.
- Internal memory stores the last 5 events/3 hours of data which can be transferred via the built in SD card and IrDA ports.
- ‘i’ button performs the following functions: Allows responder to select if CPR metronome is heard during CPR. Checks for faults and errors. Provides ‘handover’ information to Ambulance crew (usage time and shocks delivered). Allows the SP1 to be programmed with CPR protocols such as compression rate, number of compressions, breaths and cycles etc, ensuring that the SP1 is always up to date. Downloads data for review. Checks the units software version.