Courses at Your Location
IOSH – Working Safely Course
Everyone within the workplace needs to understand why they have to ‘work safely’.
PLEASE CONTACT US TO BOOK THIS COURSE
- Introducing working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common workplace hazards
- Protecting our environment
- Improving safety performance
- Students are assessed with a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise and a multi-format question paper.
- Upon completion of the course you can choose to receive the IOSH Working safely certificate and/or the IOSH safety passport as proof of your certification.
How the course delivery style suits you
- Memorable, thought-provoking facts and case studies help drive the points home throughout the course.
- Each module contains clear examples and recognisable scenarios, with summaries reinforcing key learning points.
- The course includes interactive games and quizzes, helping students learn in an informal way.
- The course is delivered in just one day meaning minimal disruption to working hours.
- Health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single day giving you efficient learning.
- Fewer hours are lost due to accidents and sickness meaning greater productivity.
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace.
- Improved safety awareness and appreciation for safety measures.
- Nationally-recognised and respected qualification.
- Enhanced reputation in the supply chain.
- Recognised by CSCS as an equivalent to a Level 1 Award in health and safety in a construction environment.
This course costs £195 + VAT per person for a minimum of 5 people. Please contact us to book this course on 01772 433080 or email us at email@example.com to make an enquiry.