LifePak CR Plus AED
This AED is designed specifically for the first person to respond to a victim of sudden cardiac arrest.
Featuring the same advanced technology trusted by emergency medical professionals these units are exceptionally reliable and come with a full 5 years warranty. The price includes training for up to 6 staff.
- Visual and verbal prompts to guide the user through safe defibrillation.
- IP Rating X4.
- QUIK-PAK electrodes are pre-connected to save precious time in an emergency.
- Suitable for use on Paediatric casualties when used with Paediatric Electrode Pads.
- Readiness indicator clearly visible on the front of the unit.
- Fully Automatic AED Unit.
- Free Carry Case. Brand new CHARGE-PAK Battery Stick
- Brand new QUIK-PAK Adult Pads.
- Brand new rescue ready kit.
- Full 3 Year Warranty.
- Free Qualsafe Loan Scheme – This means if your AED ever has to go back under warranty a replacement is sent to you for use until your AED is returned.