Courses at Your Location
Zero Tolerance and Security (Add on Course)
This course creates a pro security culture amongst staff and gives a greater understanding of security breaches and zero tolerance.
PLEASE CONTACT US TO BOOK THIS COURSE
The zero tolerance and security course is designed for keeping staff and customers safe within their working environment, minimizing risk and highlighting security issues.
- To create a pro security culture amongst staff/professionals/public.
- Understanding security breach within the workplace.
- Take actions on a security breach.
- Give a basic understanding of zero tolerance.
At the end of this course students will have a greater understanding of security and zero tolerance. This course will cover topics including:
- Bomb threats and what to do if you have a bomb scare.
- Staying alert and vigilant.
- Lone worker policy, including responsibilities, risk and risk management.
- Security issues such as equipment and children.
Add on/Bespoke Course
This course can be added onto any of our other courses or selected as a part of a bespoke course, tailor made to suit the needs of your establishment. The course can be any length depending on what you require but we recommend it as a 1 hour course. For a price as an add on or as part of a bespoke course please contact us on 01772 433080 or email us at email@example.com stating your requirements.