Zoll AED Plus – £1050 plus VAT
The ZOLL AED Plus® is the only AED that ensures rescuers respond appropriately whilst resuscitating a victim of sudden cardiac arrest.
The ZOLL AED Plus® does more than just defibrillate. It is the only AED that ensures rescuers respond appropriately whilst resuscitating a victim of sudden cardiac arrest. How? It coaches them quickly and simply through every important step of the rescue process. Only the AED Plus with its exclusive, one-piece electrode can measure the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR. It immediately tells rescuers how well compressions are being performed using ZOLL’s unique Real CPR Help® technology. A recent clinical study demonstrated that a trained responder would be 2.72 times more likely to survive a cardiac arrest with a ZOLL defibrillator due to Real CPR Help technology. The price also includes training for up to 6 members of staff.
Unique Selling Points
- Real CPR Help technology provides real-time feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions – the only AED on the market that can see what you’re doing during CPR.
- Once installed, the AED Plus has the lowest total cost of ownership. Unless used, there is nothing to replace or buy for 5 years.
- Supports the UK Resuscitation Council’s entire Chain of Survival, with easy-to-understand audio prompts and illustrations.
Additional Selling Points
- Easy to place one piece electrode providing more time to focus on the rescue.
- Paediatric pads available for children up to 8 years old.
- The specially designed lid for the AED Plus can be placed under the shoulders of the patient to help maintain an open airway.
- Best Ingress Protection (IP) rating for dust and water. The AED Plus has an IP rating of 55, the highest IP rating of any AED on the market today.
- Automated self testing every 24 hours to ensure a constant state of readiness.
- First Responder Kit supplied with every device to aid rescuers in delivering CPR.
- Powered by 10 lithium batteries with redundant battery circuitry so if one fails the other will kick in. The batteries can be purchased at most retail stores making it easier to replace when needed.
- 7 year warranty (5 years as standard, 2 years free upon registration)